Dr. Gary Spainhower
- 1974-1975: Attended Walla Walla College- Engineering Major.
- 1975-1977: Walla Walla Community College-Associates Degree General Studies.
- 1977-1978: Lane Community College-Finished Pre-med Prerequisites.
- 1978-1981: Western States Chiropractic College-Doctor of Chiropractic Degree.
- 1989-1990: Completed Certified Chiropractic Sports Practioner Program.
- 1991: Studied rehabilitation of Sports Injuries using Chinese Traditional Medicine at the Olympic Training Center: Beijing China.
- 1994-1996: Completed 320 hour course on Internal Diagnosis, sponsored by Texas Chiropractic College.
- 1981-1982: Assisted in teaching Adjusting Techniques course at Western States Chiropractic College.
- 1982-Present: Owner and Director of First Chiropractic.
Specialities include: Rehabilitation of Sports Injuries: doctor on sidelines of Cordova High School football team, currently ranked as one of the top high schools in California for football. Clincial Nutrition: Using state of the art diagnostic testing, we are able to detect and correct hidden hormonal and metabolic disorders which can cause such conditions as: chronic digestive problems, nagging fatigue, headaches, body aches, sleeping disorders etc. (Over time it is easy to forget what it feels like to be truly healthy. You may have accepted a gradual decline in your health as an inevitable part of getting older, but poor health is not normal-at any age. We have the tools to help!)
Certifications & Licensures
- Associates Degree General Studies, Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, Chiropractic Sports Practioner Certificate, Completed 320 hour course on Internal Diagnosis/Clinical Nutrition.
Associations & Memberships
- Member of Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Spainhower’s clinic was chosen as The Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year in 2002.
- Past President of Rancho Cordova Rotary Club 2005
- Member of California Chiropractic Association
I started my chiropractic wellness journey many years ago after my first car accident. At the time I did not know to go to the chiropractor and experienced 10 years of pain. Chiropractic wellness has significantly changed my life for the better. I have a passion to help people obtain health through holistic wellness. I love seeing people get well through what we do here! In my spare time I love to create art, read, and spend time with my family.
Hi! As a chiropractic patient, Dr. Spainhower saved me from back surgery after my car accident. It is now my honor and privilege as his chiropractic assistant to help our patients on their journey to complete wellness! My hobbies include Zumba, playing basketball, and eating amazing food!
Hi! I love working here at Spainhower Chiropractic because I get to be involved in seeing patients feel better and improve their quality of life! It’s a privilege to be a part of people’s healing journeys. Chiropractic has helped me personally work through back issues without having to go through the traditional medical route. In my spare time I love to workout, spend time with my husband and family, cook, and bake!
With over 20 years experience Julio brings a unique and focused connection to the individual and their wellness goals. His innate sense of patient needs is unique. Julio is dedicated to his patients and they have responded well to his care.