Dr. Gary Spainhower
- 1974-1975: Attended Walla Walla College- Engineering Major.
- 1975-1977: Walla Walla Community College-Associates Degree General Studies.
- 1977-1978: Lane Community College-Finished Pre-med Prerequisites.
- 1978-1981: Western States Chiropractic College-Doctor of Chiropractic Degree.
- 1989-1990: Completed Certified Chiropractic Sports Practioner Program.
- 1991: Studied rehabilitation of Sports Injuries using Chinese Traditional Medicine at the Olympic Training Center: Beijing China.
- 1994-1996: Completed 320 hour course on Internal Diagnosis, sponsored by Texas Chiropractic College.
- 1981-1982: Assisted in teaching Adjusting Techniques course at Western States Chiropractic College.
- 1982-Present: Owner and Director of First Chiropractic.
Specialities include: Rehabilitation of Sports Injuries: doctor on sidelines of Cordova High School football team, currently ranked as one of the top high schools in California for football. Clincial Nutrition: Using state of the art diagnostic testing, we are able to detect and correct hidden hormonal and metabolic disorders which can cause such conditions as: chronic digestive problems, nagging fatigue, headaches, body aches, sleeping disorders etc. (Over time it is easy to forget what it feels like to be truly healthy. You may have accepted a gradual decline in your health as an inevitable part of getting older, but poor health is not normal-at any age. We have the tools to help!)
Certifications & Licensures
- Associates Degree General Studies, Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, Chiropractic Sports Practioner Certificate, Completed 320 hour course on Internal Diagnosis/Clinical Nutrition.
Associations & Memberships
- Member of Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce
Dr. Spainhower’s clinic was chosen as The Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year in 2002.
- Past President of Rancho Cordova Rotary Club 2005
- Member of California Chiropractic Association
Hi! As a chiropractic patient, Dr. Spainhower saved me from back surgery after my car accident. It is now my honor and privilege as his chiropractic assistant to help our patients on their journey to complete wellness! My hobbies include Zumba, playing basketball, and eating amazing food!
I have been a chiropractic employee for about a year now and absolutely love it. I have a passion to help people obtain health through holistic wellness. Working at Spainhower Chiropractic has been an incredible journey for me. I love seeing people get well through what we do here! I like to spend my days off playing music, skateboarding, gardening, cooking & finding new vegan restaurants.